Fred de la Bretoniere, Shabbies Amsterdam and Mexx are part of the RNF Group. RNF Group is an originally Dutch organisation and specialist in the field of shoes and clothing. We are a fast-growing organisation that is developing rapidly and we give our employees all the space they need. Everyone in the team has their own specialism; our strength lies in the cooperation between those disciplines, so that we can respond to the total needs of our customers. We do this in an open atmosphere, in which you are given the freedom to take full ownership of your position. Are you curious about our products? Then look at our social media pages and the web shops!
For our Head office in Drunen we are looking for a Marketing Professional DACH-countries (36 – 40 hours/week)
As Marketing Professional DACH you will be part of the Marketing Team based in Waalwijk and work for the brands Fred de la Bretoniere, Shabbies Amsterdam and Mexx.
You are the key contact for German wholesale customers. You coordinate marketing and sales events and fairs and manage budgets and stocks with regard to the activities in Germany
In the role of Marketing Professional Germany, you’re responsible for all online and offline stories for the brands Fred de la Bretoniere, Shabbies Amsterdam and Mexx in the DACH countries. You are able to create new content effortlessly and optimise existing content in German.
You have direct contact with German speaking trade press, magazines and influencers in order to create brand ambassadors. You ensure that content ends up in the right place.
- Coordinating and evaluating marketing events and fairs in collaboration with sales for the DACH countries + developing all supporting materials for this (documentation, products, visual merchandising, activation concepts)
- Creating sales driven marketing campaigns with our key accounts
- Creating outstanding content tailored to the different German target groups with appropriate tones of voice.
- Maintaining direct contact with trade press, magazines and influencers
- Writing, sending and following up on German press releases
- Managing the content, PR and trade marketing budget for German-speaking countries.
- HBO+ working and thinking level
- Affinity with the German market is a must
- German speaking is a big pré, however a German course can be offered
- 2 years of relevant work experience in German-speaking countries
- Very strong communication skills: you must be able to communicate at various levels;
- Excellent writing skills, with an ability to write in a customer-oriented way
- Experience in fashion and lifestyle is a pre, so is the experience of working with big online retailers.
- Independent working and a go-getting attitude; willing to go the extra mile whenever necessary.
- Keywords that describe you best: creative, sales-minded, results-oriented, energetic, ambitious, proactive, flexible, hands-on, entrepreneurial, fashion-conscious and precise.
What do we have to offer?
Fred de la Bretoniere, Shabbies Amsterdam and Mexx offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment, a diverse and inclusive corporate culture, and an atmosphere that stimulates professional growth. If you are interested in the fashion industry and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to meet you. Send your CV with photo and motivation and maybe we will meet soon!