It’s all about XX!
Do you feel completely at home in product development? Are you a highly successful, motivated and talented at product developing and you know what it’s like to work in fashion? Are you excited to successfully join a young company with a startup character and push the brand to the fullest? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
In 1986, Rattan Chadha took his men’s brand ‘Moustache’ and women’s brand ‘Emanuelle’ and joined them together. Take the first letter of each and add two kisses: Mexx was born.
The ultimate goal of Mexx is to create a casual, modern lifestyle for people who want to get the most out of life. Mexx translates this lifestyle into fashion for everyone – everyday fashion for real people. People who live life to its fullest and prefer being real to being perfect.
Mexx is an international, young and fast-moving organization with an informal family business culture and with the ambition to occupy a prominent place in the Dutch fashion market.
Who are we looking for?
As a senior product developer you are the creator of all our newest products and collections regarding fashion. You closely monitor and analyze market developments and you are able to transform the designs into beautiful and high-quality products. Together with our designers you will be responsible for the whole fashion collection of Mexx. As a colleague you are a positive and motivational member of the team.
Education and experience requirements:
- Experience from a similar position in technical development for at least 5-7 years;
- Certified in fashion technology, garment technology & pattern cutting
- Ability to work independently, has a ‘hands-on’ mentality, is able to set priorities;
- Flexible, accurate, structured, responsible, results-oriented and can work well under pressure;
- Establishing quality control standards.
- Work as a true team player.
- Be up-to-date with trends and market developments.
- assessing samples and monitoring quality standards
Mexx offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment, a diverse and inclusive company culture, and an atmosphere that fosters professional growth. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you. Please send your CV with photo and motivation directly to HR@rofertrading.nl.